Mercer Island’s Roof Replacement “Eggheads”
Get A Beautiful New Roof—Installed With Obsessive Attention To Detail.
If you are concerned that you need roof replacement in Mercer Island, make the smart choice and call us at RoofSmart.
Let’s face it: Any yahoo with a hammer can sling shingles, but it takes real knowledge to create a complete roof system. We understand that a roof is only as good as its internal structure, no matter how nice it looks. With RoofSmart, you get a roof that will last for decades… and look good doing it too.
Why Choose RoofSmart?
RoofSmart isn’t just our name; it’s what we do! We know that there is more to a roof than pretty shingles. So, we dig deep into the guts of your roof to ensure nothing is happening underneath that needs attention.
We are fanatical about sweating the small stuff and make sure that every board, staple, and nail is precisely where it belongs. We have so much faith in our process that we guarantee every roof for life and back it up with a Money-Back Guarantee.
Here are a few reasons homeowners choose us for roof replacement:
- Unrivaled Options: We have a firm belief that customers deserve choices, so we offer multiple manufactures and several roofing solutions. That means that you get the roof you want. Explore Your Roofing Options …
- “Egghead” Installation: We don’t just inspect your roof—we scrutinized all the “under the hood” details. Every detail counts, and we make sure every little thing is perfect before we call a roof complete.
- SmartMatch™ Needs Analysis: Our Project Consultant spends the time to ensure that they understand your needs, wants, and budget. It’s how we pair you with your PERFECT roof.
- TripleGuard™ Warranty: Each roof we build comes with a Lifetime Labor Warranty, a Lifetime Material Warranty, and a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Talk about peace of mind!
- The Roofer You Can TRUST: Any roofing contractor can say they’re the best… but how many have piles of customers who agree with them? Take a look at what they say about their experience with Roof Smart.
SmartSeries Case Studies
The sad truth is that at least 90% of roofing failures are the result of poor installation. We are known for our careful installation process and detailed inspections. That’s why we get called in when other roofers fail. Here are three mysteries we solved AND FIXED after the other guys threw up their hands in defeat.
Solving This Issaquah Home’s “Mysterious” Water Damage Issues
A gorgeous newer roof that just won’t stop leaking? A total mystery until they called us and we found the DISASTER underneath.
The Bellevue Farmhouse With A 5-Layer “Roof Sandwich”
Lazy roofers kept installing new shingles on top of the old ones on this historical farmhouse. Then we showed up… and finally roofed the farmhouse RIGHT.
The Renton Man Who Had To Reroof 3 Times In 20 Years
How does a roof keep failing decades too soon? This poor man had no idea until he called RoofSmart and learned that his roof didn’t even fit his house!
Explore Different Roof Replacement Options
Composition Shingle Roofing
Many roofing contractors force you to buy from their sole shingle manufacturer. We think that’s wrong, so we offer shingles from the top three composition shingle manufacturers: Owens Corning, GAF, and CertainTeed. That way, you get a roof that you’ll LOVE.
Custom Metal Roofing
With our choice of premium PVC (polyvinyl chloride) roofing or TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) roofing, your flat or low-slope roof will endure for decades. Both options are highly reflective, durable, and flexible. They will protect your home from the heating effect of solar rays while giving you a leak-free experience for years and years.
Flat and low-sloped roofs require special treatment, and we use two of the best flat roofing systems around: premium PVC (polyvinyl chloride) roofing and TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) roofing. Each offers a highly reflective surface to combat the energy from the sun and provides you with decades of leak-free performance.
Reach Out For A Free Roof Inspection In Mercer Island
If you want true roofing “eggheads” to take care of the roof on your Mercer Island home, contact us for a free inspection.